Cybersecurity Courses Online has affiliate partnerships, and if you sign up for training courses though our links we may receive a small fee.
Pluralsight is an online video training platform that offers on-demand cybersecurity courses. The courses range from beginner courses on security fundamentals to more advance classes on penetration testing and ethical hacking. The course instructors are all verified professionals in the information security field. For example, one of the instructors is Troy Hunt, a regional director of Microsoft and the administrator of popular data breach site “have I been pwned?”.
Here are some of the cybersecurity courses and training that is available at Pluralsight:
- Security Fundamentals: Learn the basic foundations of cybersecurity and information security. Excellent place to start on your path to learning more about cybersecurity.
- Digital Forensics: In the same way that forensic investigators go over the scene of a crime for clues, the field of digital forensics studies the ways that computers get hacked. If you want to learn how to determine if a computer system got hacked, and to see where the hackers got in and the clues that they left behind, then these courses are for you.
- Penetration Testing: These courses will teach you how to test a system to determine the vulnerabilities. If you want to learn how to be an “ethical hacker”, then penetration testing courses will definitely help you achieve those goals.
- Malware Analysis: If you want to learn more about malware, or malicious software, then these courses are for you. Malware Analysis training courses will teach you how to analyze code that impacts the security of your computer systems.
These are just some of the cybersecurity courses that are offered by Pluralsight. However, when you join Pluralsight, you gain access to the entire course library that is offered online. Not only do you get unlimited monthly access to the information security courses, but you get access to other courses that teach you valuable skills in fields like data science, software development, and graphic design.
Some additional courses offered by Pluralsight include:
- Big Data: Learn how to use big data tools such as Hadoop, Tableau, and cloud computing such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- Game Development: Online video courses that will teach you how to create games for numerous game engines and platforms.
- IT-Networking: Learn the basics of networking, TC/IP, and other network administration tasks that can help you pass various networking certification exams.
- Leadership: In addition to expert training in technology, Pluralsight also offers courses on leadership and managers to round out your skillset in becoming a project leader.
One of the great things about Pluralsight is that and the completion of each course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. These certificates are extremely valuable in the workplace as you are able to demonstrate to future employers that you have the skills and training for various types of technical jobs.
The cost for unlimited courses and access to the online platform of Pluralsight is just $29 a month, less than $1 per day. If you sign up for an annual plan, you will save an additional 15%, If you sign up today, you will be able to start a free 10-day trail of the Pluralsight platform.